Monday, March 2, 2015

Xojo still choose for crossplatform apps

Many are confused that I stop using Xojo, I never stopped using Xojo. Many of the jobs of making in-house software for companies require Mac, Windows and Linux. For that I still use Xojo.

Over the years I used many different languages and tools from Ruby, Python, Javascript, C#, Lua and more. Just because I decided to start using Swift for iOS and some Mac apps for things, does not  mean I stopped using Xojo.

I had some issues recently with Xojo and my active license not working. After contacting support by email everything was fixed. It is working again.

Another aspect of why I chosen to use Swift is that I would like to put myself in the market to code Swift projects for others. I done this in the past with Unity, where I was hired to help program other companies games in exchange for cash. I also been hired to help program with Livecode, Python, Ruby, Javascript, Xojo and etc projects. It how I currently make a living.

Selling software does not support my family, however programming part of a team as a freelancer does. More languages I know how to code in is a major plus getting more work.

My blog here is about making cool things with code, and I will show many different things and different tools and programming languages.

Hope that clears up the confusion. We usually only made 15 post a year. 2015 we already are past that with ten more months to go. Meaning more content is coming and it will not all be Swift. More Xojo, Livecode and who knows what else will be pack along with Swift for this year.

So stick around I be post other stuff soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment