Saturday, February 21, 2015

Xcode swift tip: Access to docs fast

I discovered a faster way to access docs for a certain item already in your code. For those who may not be aware of this tip I like to share it with you, because I think you may like it.

Say you want to know what available to use for UIViewController. my simply command clicking on that text in the code editor will bring up the header file for the selected item. This making it super fast to find what you could use.

The Example below shows the UIViewController with a command click.

This will make the header for this class appear in the edit view.


This makes finding info to what you need to use extremely fast and helpful. I find it better than searching the help Api docs as it returns everything for the selected item.

Thanks, and happy coding ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment